The Public Authority courses, cover the policies, guidelines and the relevant legislation, particularly concerning powers available under the IPA 2016 legislation and MLAs, that relate to law enforcement investigators.
Axeten is an accredited CPD provider with the capacity to meet your III (OSINT) training requirements, regardless of scale or complexity.
The training is a blend of printed material, and multiple live and interactive training modules, delivered online or in a classroom.
'Open' online courses start every two months and can be attended by a single person or by group of people from a Public Authority.
'Private' online courses are available on demand.
The classroom training is for a private group from a Public Authority and is delivered at your facility or another convenient premises.
Classroom training at another premises will incur additional costs.
All of the Axeten III (OSINT) courses are made up from 18 modules.
Why Train with Axeten?
- Axeten specialises in III (OSINT)
- Up to date III (OSINT) training material
- Free follow-up e-mail updates
- Online & gradual learning with high retention
- Private group online training
- Option for intensive classroom training
- Examination & Certification with CPD credits
- One 18 module Advanced course
- A choice of 7 short courses
Online Delivery (prices/person)
Online Delivery - Not Restricted to Law Enforcement (prices/person)
Classroom Delivery (prices/training)
Distance Learning Courses (DLC) with Live Online Training recordings
The Life Long Learning Programme*