The private sector product excludes information that is irrelevant to the private sector and includes important matters that do not apply to law enforcement.
The private sector training is an excellent product.
Axeten is an accredited CPD provider with the capacity to meet your OSINT training requirements, regardless of scale or complexity.
The training is a blend of printed material, and multiple live and interactive training modules, delivered online or in a classroom.
The online training is open to anyone in the private sector with an OSINT investigation remit.
Online courses start every two months and can be attened by a single person or by group of people from an organisation.
Private group online training is available on demand.
The classroom training is for a private group from an organistion and is delivered at your facility or another convenient premises.
Classroom training at another premises will incur additional costs.
All of the Axeten OSINT courses are made up from 15 modules.
Why Train with Axeten?
- Axeten specialises in OSINT
- Up to date OSINT training material
- Free follow-up e-mail updates
- Online & gradual learning with high retention
- 'Open' online training
- Private group online training
- Classroom training
- Examination & Certification with CPD credits
- One 15 module Advanced course
- A choice of 5 short courses