Axeten is an accredited CPD provider with the capacity to meet your III (OSINT) training requirements, regardless of scale or complexity.
The training is a blend of printed material, and multiple live and interactive training modules, delivered online or in a classroom.
There is a Distance Learning option with no trainer interaction.
- OSINT courses, open to anyone with an OSINT remit
- III (OSINT) courses, restricted to Public Authority employees
The Public Authority courses, cover the policies, guidelines and the relevant legislation, particularly concerning powers available under the IPA 2016 legislation and MLAs, that relate to law enforcement investigators.
Compare Axeten Online, Classroom and Distance Learning services.
Why Train with Axeten?
- Axeten specialises in III (OSINT)
- Courses designed for Law Enforcement
- Up to date III (OSINT) training material
- Free follow-up e-mail updates
- Blended classroom training
- Examination & Certification with CPD Credits
- One 18 module Advanced course
- A choice of 7 short courses