Axeten is an accredited CPD provider with the capacity to meet your III (OSINT) training requirements, regardless of scale or complexity.
The online training is a blend of printed material, and multiple live and interactive training events, delivered securely in a webinar style.
The Axeten eLearning service is divided into three main groups:-
- Public Sector courses, open to any Public Authority employee
- Private Sector courses, open to anyone with an OSINT research remit
- Closed group private courses for Public Sector and Private Sector clients.
The difference? The Public Authority courses, have more emphasis on UK policies, guidelines and the relevant legislation, particularly concerning powers available under the IPA 2016 legislation.
All of the Axeten III (OSINT) courses are made up from 15 modules, that differ between the public and private sectors, because of the legislation.
Why Train with Axeten?
- Axeten Specialises in III (OSINT)
- Up to date III (OSINT) training material
- Free follow-up e-mail updates
- Online & gradual learning with high retention
- Option for intensive classroom training
- CPD Credits
- Examination & Certification
- One 15 module Advanced III (OSINT) course
- A choice of 5 short courses