Axeten is an accredited CPD provider with the capacity to meet your OSINT (III) training requirements, regardless of scale or complexity.
The online training is a blend of printed material, and multiple live and interactive training events, delivered securely in a webinar style.
The Axeten eLearning service is divided into three main groups:-
- Public Sector courses, open to any Public Authority employee
- Private Sector courses, open to anyone with an OSINT research remit
- Closed group private courses for Public Sector and Private Sector clients.
The difference? The Public Authority courses, have more emphasis on UK policies, guidelines and the relevant legislation, particularly concerning powers available under the IPA 2016 legislation.
Axeten provides a complete Advanced OSINT training service with 15 modules. Our five short courses pre-select modules for specific learning outcomes.
Why Train with Axeten?
- Axeten Specialises in OSINT
- Up to date OSINT training material
- Free follow-up e-mail updates
- Online & gradual learning with high retention
- Option for intensive classroom training
- CPD Credits
- Examination & Certification
- One 15 module Advanced OSINT course
- A choice of 5 short courses